Saturday, July 19, 2008

THOUGHTS OF A FORMER SMOKER

NOW THAT I QUIT SMOKING

Finally I am a non smoker-and am very proud of myself. I have achieved the goal I set for myself. Now when I see a cigarette, or even think of one, I automatically hear the words, “I do not smoke-and I don’t. I have reached my goal to quit smoking and now can exercise regularly and keep fit and healthy.

This was my last bad habit that controlled and harmed me. I now feel in control of myself and of everything I do. From now on, I will do what is best for me, myself, and my future.

Taking care of myself physically is important to me. I work out at the gym again and try to keep myself fit and feeling good. I feel very energized and full of vitality. Just ask my wife!

Now that I do not smoke, I feel my lungs are strong and healthy. I can breathe deeply and fully. I really enjoy breathing clean fresh air again, and being healthy and in complete control of my body and also m mind.

I can now give myself permission to really relax, feel good, and breathe deeply and fully. I enjoy being a healthy non-smoker at all times and in all circumstances.

All my senses are clear and alive. My sight, my sense of smell, my hearing, my tasting, and even my touch are more alive than ever before.

I don’t see smoking as being strong, intelligent or glamorous in any way. I see it for what it really is, a killer, and it has no place in my life.

Hey, being a non-smoker is easy for me. After all, I was born that way-and it is the natural thing for me to do. Besides, I will live healthier 14 extra years now that I am a non-smoker.

Why don’t you try it?


Visit us @ www.drneedles.com for more medical information.
Your comments are always appreciated

No comments:

Labels