Wednesday, August 10, 2016


As a medical physician since 1958, I have,since 2013, retired from the active practice of medicine, after a medical career beginning in 1958. This allows me more time to devote to my "Dr Needles Medical Blogs" and my website "www.drneedles.com" which I have maintained since 1994.



With the good Lord willing,  I will continue to strive to give you the best medical information on controversial medical subjects, and help your read between the lines. You, of course, must come to your own conclusions. I have no ties to any organization, pharmaceutical, or lobby group.

 As an practicing medical acupuncturist since 1982, I found western medicine and medical acupuncture very complimentary. This results in astounding healing in pain management, addictions to cigarettes and food, and a host of other maladies.

 Please visit "DrNeedles is blogging" at the end of each blog for a complete alphabetical list of all my blogs.  Also check my website:  wwwdrneedles.com for more detailed information on mind, body, and spirit healing.

No comments:

Labels